Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving was just yesterday...right?

Yea...it's been a while. Anyone still there???

Nothing says Thanksgiving like a little P90x workout before the big meal...

I did not participate in the morning workout (I have done it several times this past week though and...ouch!). However, thanks to my new BFF (seriously), I learned that being on your feet cooking for two days straight burns more than 40 min on the treadmill and even more than back to back toning/aerobics classes.
Go figure. I got a great workout doing what I love to do best...cooking!!
Score!

Matt and Zach participated in the Science Fair (somehow I did not get a pic of Zach with his masterpiece). They both did great and it is over.
Score!

I've been doing a little of this...

The decor is up,
the shopping is done,
the kids are getting excited,
the mom is exhausted,
bring on Christmas!

12 comments:

diane said...

P90X is on hold at our house as Ironman is sick. I love that picture. They should use it in an ad. P90X for ages 3-50.

Hooray for the end of science fair.

Your cookies are a masterpiece.

I've been patiently waiting for a new post...yippee!

Carin Davis said...

I gave Danny P90X for Christmas last year....I have no idea how I am going to top that! I need a bodybug...I will like my kitchen a whole lot better with that strapped to me!

Tristan said...

I so need a plate of those cookies!! You are so awesome!!

Heather said...

Girl - Where have you been? Are you a facebooker now or what is up? I have missed your posts!

Your cookies look delicious!

Lauren in GA said...

That picture of everyone working out is hilarious! I love little Lizzie in the mix with her cute little hands behind her back. I recognize some of your family members that were visiting.

Those cookies are works of art!

You are awesome! I still have some shopping to do.

Christie said...

It always cracks me up when I or other people try and work out on Thanksgiving. I mean, honestly, do you really think it is going to cancel out the 2,387 calorie meal? Ha.

Speaking of calories, those cookies look DELISH. I want some right now, dammit!

Marci said...

I'm glad you're back :-)!

Jennie said...

good to have your cute and entertaining posts back. Your cookies look beautiful in these pics! We need to have a bartlett/williams family fun night during the holidays. actually, new years eve would be great if you guys don't already have a ragin party to go to.

Uriona Family said...

I actually totally want PX90...I watch the infomercial all the time...I guess I should be working out instead of watching the infomercial of people working out.

I also need a body bug, and to start counting calories.

Let me just chalk it up to two more things Annemarie has that I should envy and adore about her. That list is a long one already.

Clegg Family said...

We also bought P90X...did it once, couldn't move for one week, put it away, and got out some chocolate chips. Seriously.

I must also say, your "curse" cookies were the best tasting and cutest of the night!

Amanda said...

Seriously, those cookies are the most beautiful things I've ever seen! I'm excited to start watching your blog. Yay for Alexis linking to you!

Amanda

Linsey said...

Still here and, as usual, wanting to jump into cyberspace and eat your delectable delights.