HALLOWEEN 2009
M & M Matt
Z-Man(I don't know what he was, either. This was one he came up with himself. I didn't object.)
Storm Trooper Sam
Little Red Lizzie
...and this is what I found the next morning.Fruit Loops laced with green Apple Heads & a sucker.Awesome.

17 comments:
I'm a candyholic but that breakfast looks like too much even for me!
Adorable kids, especially darling Lizzie!
I love the creativity...and your lil' red riding hood is ADORABLE!!!!!!
They all are wearing costumes that begin with the same letter as their names...
M&M Matt
Z-man Zach
Storm Trooper Sam
Little Red Lizzie
I'm a savant.
You could market that bowl of sugar. It's like a lick-m-aid for breakfast.
Isn't that called Suicide Cereal?
Love it!
Better late than never! The kids are adorable, I'd expect nothing less. And the cereal...breakfast of champions!
ewww, i am so sick of my kids having fruit loops for breakfast and then ten minutes later, asking if they can have a piece of candy! um...NO!
Love the costumes Zach and Lizzie's are my favorites, for different reasons of course.
I am dying over Lizzie's costume!!! SO ADORABLE!!!!
Lizzy looks so cute! That bowl looks like a huge cavity!
my teeth hurt now.
Ah, now I know what Laura is going to be for Halloween next year...
When I was at the Oregon game, there was a couple dressed up as the wolf and Little Red Skanky-hood. Anyway, the wolf used a pair of blue granny panties as a cap. I thought it was pretty clever since he needed holes for ears to go through.
That little red is soooooo cute! The guys are cool of course.
Children everywhere are weeping with envy at the breakfast your kids get to eat. Mine included.
Rachel beat me to saying that that is the breakfast of champions.
I laughed at how you said the cereal was, "laced" with those goodies.
Everyone looks great. I want some M&M's right now...but I think I have already stolen...er...I mean eaten all of ours.
So cute!! I was hoping to see you guys on Halloween but we didn't make it very far because of Dax not feeling well.
I LOVE the costumes! :)
That little red ridinghood costume is too adorable!
my little sarah has that same dress as lizzie...looks so cute as red riding hood!
that cereal looks like something my kids would dream of...at least they are getting rid of it with some sort of grain to help it digest!
The sugar content last week was so high at our house, I gained weight just thinking about it.
CUTE Little Red Riding Hood costume. Did you make that? (Please say no...I can't handle more talent coming out of this blog.)
Post a Comment