Sam: "Why?"
Me: "That is something that will help you be more successful in life." (There was more than that said, that's just the condensed version.)
"Successful" somehow got translated into money, and having plenty of it.
Sam: "You mean if I look them in the eyes like this (eyes opened HUGE) they will just give me twenty bucks?"
I wish man, I wish.
13 comments:
Let me know if that works, he could give me lessons.
I can't wait to see him. I better bring some cash.
If that would work for anybody it would be cute Sam!!!
It's so funny to get a glimpse into what their little thought processes are!
Who wouldn't look at that cute kid and dole out money? He's the best!!
i might!
Yeah if it was only that easy!! :) Cute kid! I like his ideas!
I'd say that trick would definitely work on his Auntie Diane. The rest of us? Not so easily suckered in.
Tell Sam I have a quarter with his name on it. But he has to give me a HUG next time he sees me. ha ha ha
You mean it won't work? Awwwww, man.
He has gorgeous eyes...I would probably give him 20 bucks.
I loved your closing line.
Hey, it seems to be a popular philosophy with the freeway-exit beggars.
I'm trying it.
(Ilene's funny.)
I should have used a money strategy when I gave that talk to Cameron 8 years ago - maybe that would have worked - maybe it will work now - I might just give it a try
Post a Comment