Monday, October 19, 2009

outside my front door...



I love Fall.

*If you have any photography skills at all sorry for the pain in your eyes right now. My idea of editing a pic is the auto adjust button.

14 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

audo adjust. you crack me up.

diane said...

You are a better photographer than me.

Love the corn stalks. You have some fab leaves in your hood. I saw one leaf with red on the ground at church yesterday. But it is still 80 here. I am so over it.

Uriona Family said...

Fall is the BEST...of course I say that every season, but still. The colors, the change of weather, warm recipes. I am so ready for it.

Not ready for passing along all the great sicknesses that go with the season though. I feel like we have already had our fair share of downtime.

Tristan said...

Beautiful! I love that you do the auto adjust button! I do too with a few other things. But I feel like I'm totally amateur!

Carin Davis said...

bright orange pumpkins...and gorgeous leaves! there is a lot to love about fall!!!

Heather said...

I am right there with ya loving on Fall! I wish so badly that we had those trees to look at!

Hazen5 said...

I am with Heather, I want those trees! I wish my trees changed colors.

Christie said...

I like this idea for a post. May steal it from you if I have nothing later this week. Although, I will probably do a teense more than auto adjust. :-)

martha corinna said...

I happen to love your happy pictures!

Lauren in GA said...

I happen to think the pictures look fabulous.

Those leaves are truly beautiful. Fall in Utah is stunning!

alison said...

Picture perfect! Love that pumpkin on the bottom picture, did you make that?

Jessica said...

I don't even push the auto adjust.

And I bet those super talented photographers couldn't make your awesome centerpiece from the previous post.

Or your cute Halloween pizza.

Ilene said...

My camera stinks. I try hinting to my husband how much I would love a big ol' SLR. He doesn't bite.

But then again, he knows that I would just use the auto focus setting too.

I love fall. Too bad it turns into winter.

Clegg Family said...

Amen. I LOVE Fall - absolutely love it. Seeing those pictures just makes me smile...auto adjusting or not. :)