Honestly? The jug on the floor left me with butterflies until I got to the end and saw that it ended well. Phew. My OCD can't take that kind of torment.
Yesterday I called down to a big kid to get Seth his cereal and he says, all bugged: "That is a thing I do by myself. Except sometimes I drop the milk." Awesome.
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
12 comments:
Honestly? The jug on the floor left me with butterflies until I got to the end and saw that it ended well. Phew. My OCD can't take that kind of torment.
She is so cute, though.
wow, good job Lizzie! She's got some definite strength in those little arms to lift that big gallon of milk. I love the very proud look on her face.
this scene is all too familiar! However Lizzie is much cleaner than my children! What a big girl!
by the way, I love her pink kitchen!!
Woohoo Lizzie - Parker says and does the same thing many days! I just love it - NOT!!!!
I'm impressed!
Lizzie's got mad skills. I'm surprised she didn't spill the whole jug.
I love her bed head! I want to kiss her milk mustache.
OK that is so cute! Annoying as a Mom but totally cute! Love the proud look on her face.
At least she didn't spill the whole gallon ;)
She did pretty good! It could have been so much worse...
Either way- she is so cute she can get away with anything!!
Oh my, I see a whole lot more spilled milk in your future. And, also, can I have those shelves? I'm jealous!!
That looks like a crime scene at my house. How cute is she?
thanks for your nice comment on my blog. You are a good friend.
loves
Such a big girl...and she did it with minimal mess!! I am totally impressed, Miss Lizzie!!
Oh, it could have been a milk bath...*phew*...
Yesterday I called down to a big kid to get Seth his cereal and he says, all bugged: "That is a thing I do by myself. Except sometimes I drop the milk." Awesome.
Post a Comment