This "outfit"(?) was compiled after a rousing game of "pin the nose on John McCain". (The game was TOTALLY his idea, from start to finish. He drew a pic, made noses and rounded up as many family members as he could to play. I don't get it, either) Anyways, he then proceeded to draw on himself. Two of the leftover noses were strategically placed. How can you not photograph stuff like this??All I can say is he had better be a good teen...I have a lot of good material here if he's not.
24 comments:
Now I know who to talk to next time I need game ideas...
What a very smart and creative boy!!!
The smile looks like a mustache.
I love that boy!
What a funny little boy! Very creative though!
Hilarious!
yes, i like it. looks just like john mccain
he is AWESOME!! and, good luck with that teen thing!
he's adorable...and creative! when did he decided to grow up! he looks so much older!!! :)
Great idea for a game. We will call for the complete details and rules so we can play it for FHE!
We will call for the complete details and rules so we can play it for FHE!
You could hire him out for parties...he is hilarious!! He'll be the life of the party as a teenager...:)
Nice Pasties! That is all I can say.
Best game ever!
It's a good thing he didn't call it Obama or he might have had some serious pins poked in him.
That kid has got it going on!
I have said it before and I will say it again...I believe Sammy and my Brian would be fast friends!
He is so cute! And Brian had better be an easy teenager, too... because the world will read the news on my blog if he isn't.
I really think Senator McCain would be so proud.
We were actually looking for an Elections game we could play at work...this is perfect!
these are all the pictures you can show his fiance'
You know he has seen his dad do this right? This is actually really funny because 'A' did the exact same thing last night but with puffy stickers. She was completely naked and had put the stickers in all the modest places. Where do they think of this stuff?
What a great kid!!
WOO HOO what a great party game! And then you could get a McCain pinata and some McCain cups and plates and I'm sure Miss Creative there could whip up a cake in the shape of McCain's head!
Love that kid!
That is so funny! Use it at your next kid "politics themed birthday party."
I think my kids would have a blast with your boys. I wish I could send 'em right over!
I'm telling you, I LOVE this kid!
Post a Comment