Friday, November 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas...

Went on a business trip with this cute guy...


Stayed here in a suite that was bigger than our first apartment...
(3 tv's, 2 bathrooms...no lie. It was heavenly. Then again...any place that will make my bed daily and squeegee my glass shower is a winner in my book)


This is me upon finding out that the mile-long shopping mall that was being built the last time I was there is now open...and available for the taking!!!
Shopping makes me happy.

So, I did a lot of this...


A LOT of this...



And this is a pic of my sad feet after all of that walking and shopping.
TOTALLY worth it.

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!


23 comments:

alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon and Tenille said...

Anne marie I am glad you had such a good time but goodness you are looking amazing you are so dang skinny you go girl. I have yet to master that one. Anyways hope you had a ball and your feet heal fast.....

Jennie said...

geez what shoes were you wearing? that look like a LOT of walking. Awww how fun. welcome home I missed YOU!!!

alison said...

Glad you had a good time.

Tristan said...

I am so so so jealous! Good for you! I love Vegas! Sorry about your feet, you must not have been wearing walking shoes. But I bet they were awesome!

Jake said...

This was a good trip. Glad you sacrificed your feet for the shopping!

Kristen said...

You are looking HOT! (this is a compliment - not a pick-up line) Congrats on whatever you are doing, it is paying off! Share your secret with me! I bet you got hit on the strip!

Paige said...

How fun! You deserve it. And girlfriend, they do offer pedis in Vegas. Look into it.

diane said...

Paige beat me to the pedi comment.

Glad you had some time to yourself. Now, go get a pedicure.

Annemarie said...

OK pedicure snobs...I got one the very next day. So there.

Pyatt said...

Dude--Heather and Bart and their kids were there this week too...did you guys hook up?

angie said...

I was thinking about you this week. Wondering if you were having a good time. Looks like you did. You're lookin' skinny!!!!!

Heather said...

How sad girl that we were there at the exact same time and didn't even know it!

You had way more fun as I was there with four little kids!

Connie said...

I hope you bought a box of bandaids on your spree!! It's easy to ignore the pain if there are good sales!! I love Vegas!

Lindz said...

Look at you! You foxy mama!! I am a little bit jealous! What fun! Did you get any reading done, or just shopping?

Clegg Family said...

I've heard the saying, "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" is referring to your credit card bill...or atleast it should reference that! :) I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Lauren in GA said...

You look so cute in the pictures! Well...maybe not your poor little foot but the one where you express how much you love shopping is so cute! Your hair is fabulous!

I am so glad you got a trip away! How wonderful! And I am so glad you got to go with a cute guy!! How did you keep your husband from finding out? ;) Heh, heh, heh...I crack myself up...

Hazen5 said...

Good for you for mixing business with pleasure! Your poor feet, but I bet you would not have changed a thing!

Linsey said...

I got a pedicure yesterday... No stovetop in Venezuela, but the pedicure was only 8 bucks (tip included) -- sometimes my life is A-OK.

Looks like a great getaway, yea for you!

Blanck said...

No wonder you have not posted for a while. You have been off vacationing with your love.
I tagged you on my blog. Check it out

Christie said...

Those feet look horribly painful. I hope the shopping was good to make up for them hurting so bad!

Jenibelle said...

I went to Vegas once with my sisters and sister in law. She had a list of 49 things she wanted to do or see. We did 44 of them, walking 29 miles in 3 days! I ended up in the hospital when we got home. I'm going to Vegas with you, it sounds like more fun!

(Don't you LOVE Mandalay Bay? It just smells so good!!!)And the pool.....

Jill said...

How fun!!!!! I've had Vegas feet before too. Loooooooove that place!!