It does have to do with fashion because they are princess. Maggie will ditch all her underwear if there's princess underwear that's clean. You gotta love the cute bum! And the cute legs that hold those cheeks up!
My Hallie has the exact same princess panties. I love tiny little bums in teenie little undies. They are so cute!!!! Love her little chubby thighs too. Why is that only cute when you're a baby? From - Rachel (Jennie's SIL)
oh so cute. i love fashion friday fotos! does she just love wearing them? I told you brooklyn got out her big old bag of panties out of her drawer and was just carrying them around. probably just to torment me and remind me of that one time when she was potty trained.
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
5 comments:
It does have to do with fashion because they are princess. Maggie will ditch all her underwear if there's princess underwear that's clean. You gotta love the cute bum! And the cute legs that hold those cheeks up!
My Hallie has the exact same princess panties. I love tiny little bums in teenie little undies. They are so cute!!!! Love her little chubby thighs too. Why is that only cute when you're a baby?
From - Rachel (Jennie's SIL)
Yeah for undie bum!! My thighs are chubby and not cute at all. That's why I love to be modest!! I love the creases on the back of her legs!
oh so cute. i love fashion friday fotos! does she just love wearing them? I told you brooklyn got out her big old bag of panties out of her drawer and was just carrying them around. probably just to torment me and remind me of that one time when she was potty trained.
That flowery bum is so cute!!
Post a Comment