They are all so big!! Have we been blogging that long? That picture on the header shows how much they've changed. Also: thanks for pictures of brynn's wedding! :)
Did Sam say, "hey teacher" - From JordanWe love Sam and his new school bag! Looks like they were all excited for the new school year!
I LUH-HOVE Matt's glasses. We searched for some like that for my Adam but didn't find exactly what we wanted.2 in High School!! We really have been blogging together a long time!
You know how much I love this! Teens, shepherd Sam and lovely Lizzie. Let the homework begin.
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
4 comments:
They are all so big!! Have we been blogging that long? That picture on the header shows how much they've changed.
Also: thanks for pictures of brynn's wedding! :)
Did Sam say, "hey teacher" - From Jordan
We love Sam and his new school bag! Looks like they were all excited for the new school year!
I LUH-HOVE Matt's glasses. We searched for some like that for my Adam but didn't find exactly what we wanted.
2 in High School!! We really have been blogging together a long time!
You know how much I love this! Teens, shepherd Sam and lovely Lizzie. Let the homework begin.
Post a Comment