Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday sweet girl...




I can't believe she's two and I'm not so sure I like it, it's happening way too fast. I'm dying inside that my baby is growing up...I was telling a friend recently that if I could have "hand picked" everything about Lizzie (her personality, her bravery, her shape, her hair ;), her sweetness, etc.) I woud have "made" her exactly the way she is. I cried a couple of months ago when I read my friend's post about her daughter turning two..she said it perfectly.

What is it about us moms that makes us say "Grow up!", "Please stop growing up!"?

I just need to enjoy each moment because I am all too aware of what lies ahead...for both of us!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cheeks, that wild hair, she's too cute!! I forgot that she was a sturdy girl... she's tiny now. She does look like a big girl though, not a baby! Bring on the two's. Should be a fun ride!! Wish I could be there. Happy Birthday precious Lizzie!! xoxo

Unknown said...

such cute pictures. she was such sweet little chunk of a baby! hooray that brokelyn has her little firned to enjoy being two with. Happy Birthday Lizzie! You are so sweet

Lindz said...

I was thinking about Lizzie Lou just last night...I can't believe it has been a year, and I am a little sad that we weren't neighbors, so I could see her more often...Happy Birthday Lizzie!!

Carin Davis said...

Happy birthday Lizzie! She is sweet and adorable!!! You are both perfect for each other!!!

alison said...

How darling!! I LOVE all of those pictures. I can't believe that your baby is two. She really is a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday Lizzie. Save a cupcake for me!

*J*E*N* said...

Sweet little Lizzie......I read my post you linked and started crying all over again!!!!! Thank goodness for pictures to "freeze" our memories!

Chanel Palmer said...

She is beautiful!!!!
I can't believe how much she looks like you!