Sam "earned" (with a being nice chart) a Halloween lunch/party with his little buds. Ironically, not surprisingly, he was kind of naughty during the entire event...but that's beside the point. The menu consisted of pumpkin shaped pb&j sandwiches, bat shaped jello, ghost cookies, etc. The video actually portrays one of the more calm moments of the event. In fact, I really only got a few pics because things got so crazy with decorating trick-or-treat buckets, a lively game of grocery store (where of course there was an "earthquake" and the entire 100 piece food set went FLYING) & rescue heroes. I need a nap just recalling the afternoon!
Would I do it again??? Probably...they all left our house (all sugared up) with HUGE smiles... and I do love to throw a good party!
4 comments:
What a GREAT party! Sam is one lucky guy...good friends and a fabulous mom!!!
I was in Pottery Barn Kids today. They had so much Halloween accesories for the table and parties. How come I didn't see any of that stuff in your picture? I am sure you would buy that stuff for Sam's party.
I love how Lizzie keeps up with the boys. She's stinking cute. Fun party Martha! You're awesome. I wish I had your energy and innovation.
Sweet!!! Wish I could have been at that table, I love a good party!!!
Post a Comment