Sunday, September 23, 2007

She's growing up too fast...

I caught a glimpse of her today and realized that she is a toddler now...that is good and bad.. She actually pushed someone out of her way in the hall today at church as she headed for the nursery (thankfully, it was a friend who loves little Liz, and thought it was hilarious!) She's a pretty tough cookie. She can keep up with the boys without any problem, she LOVES to wrestle with John, if there is a puddle or a pile of dirt within her reach, she is in heaven. HOWEVER...she appreciates bracelets, bows, and baby dolls...YAY!!





3 comments:

Carin said...

Oh...she is adorable!!! She IS growing up quickly! In her outfit...she looks like a little school girl!

I'll have to look out if I see her in a hallway...lol! I love little girls that are soft on the outside and tough through and through! There is nothing better!!!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful. And the fact that she has a little 'tude makes her all the more fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

Sissy, she looks so cute! What a little doll. Nice work on the pictures. Give her a big wet one from me :D